Friday, November 7, 2014

Play

Play

 

Play for me is where the thinking drifts off in floating clouds above
Where I can be me in unity of peaceful things, I love.


Entertaining self in the world of play emitted from life’s exposure
Allowing words and thoughts to be created by me the great composer


Oblivious to those around me as if they don’t exist
Playing with my inner thoughts of things I cannot resist


Lining them up in playful order comes a pattern to my eyes
When one comes and alters the purpose of my visions simply dies


For me pleasure comes from the way my play is to be
Sit quietly and observe what I am learning about me

Patterns. Patterns everywhere cause my adrenaline to consume me
Patterns are my favorite play, creating it in ways it was meant to be


Allowing myself to be alone to discover what my play is meant to bring
For inside myself this play of mine brings me happy things.


Written by Sondra Williams 



No comments:

Post a Comment